BYE BYE, 2020…don’t let the door hit you in the ass. 2021…we’re kinda begging you here.
It doesn’t really feel like it’s almost New Years… but since the calendar doesn’t care how I feel, I decided to go back & explore the world of sparkling wine a little more, and this festive little beverage was the result. It’s kind of an extra-fun French 75, if you will. A nice dry Prosecco paired with a little pop of sweet citrus and some edible sparkles from Signature Drink Lab means you have this cool sparkly beverage… in other words, NEW YEARS EVE in a glass. Minus the dumpster fire.
LEMON SPARKLIE – 7 CARBS
- Brut Prosecco
- 1.5 oz Crystal Light Lemonade mix
- 0.5 oz Pama pomegranate liqueur
- 2-3 raspberries
- Add edible sparkles to the bottom of a champagne flute (a tiny amount goes a long way)
- Add liqueur and lemonade and mix well with edible sparkles
- Fill rest of champagne flute with prosecco and mix well
- Add 2-3 raspberries
- Drink to the end of an era